Experience for yourself
the "healing hands and abilities" of
Dr. Thomas Scott McNulty
Dr. McNulty has been practicing chiropractic medicine since 1993. At the age of 13, Dr. McNulty first realized his chiropractic calling after his own enlightening chiropractic experience, "I woke up one morning with severe neck pain and the inability to turn my head. Dr. Samual Perva of the Chiropractic Centre of Highland Park, helped me achieve a 100% recovery." Fourteen years later Dr. McNulty took over Dr. Perva's 45 year old practice and built it into what it is today.
"I love my work because I am able to help people in ways that they never would have expected. I can help people get rid of not only acute back, neck or other bodily injuries, but also many types of chronic problems that they may have suffered with for years." -Dr. McNulty
Dr. McNulty combines the very best of hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, exceptional orthopedic and fitness advice, and therapeutic nutritional advice utilizing vitamins, minerals, enzymes and other supplements to help you to accelerate and maintain good health.
Dr. McNulty and his wife Bonnie are the proud patents of Grace, Shane and Devin
Dr. McNulty enjoys his family, his work, songwriting, playing guitar, singing, fishing and golf
- National College of Chiropractic: Bachelors Degree in Human Biology, 1989
- National College of Chiropractic: Doctorate of Chiropractic Degree, 1993
- National College of Chiropractic: Certification in Acupuncture and Meridian Point Therapy, 1993
- National Strength and Conditioning Association: Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, 1999
- The Spine Research Institute of San Diego: Certified in Whiplash and Brain Injury Traumatology, 2003
- Licensed Doctor of Chiropractic from the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation, 1993
- Active Release Technique (ART) Physician, Cerftified in Full Body and Long Tract Nerve Entrapment, 2011
- Digestive Enzyme Specialist, Loomis Institute Certified, 2013